Enzymatic extraction, dialyzed, lyophilized
Packaging: 10 - 100 mg
Storage: 2 - 8˚C
- Lyophilized, ultrapure (via dialysis purification) Type I atelocollagen with superior functionality and physical/mechanical properties (strength, elasticity).
- The proprietary enzyme-based extraction method used removes telopeptides at the non-helical N and C termini, resulting in a triple helix configuration that exhibits reduced immunogenicity1
- In vitro cell cultures
- Cell functional assays
- In vitro and in vivo clinical research applications (wound healing, tissue regeneration, drug delivery)
- Cosmeceuticals and skincare products
Figure - Molecular weight distribution by SDS-PAGE. Analysis shows highly purified atelocollagen product, both in lyophilized form (A) and in solution (B), without the presence of other protein impurities or extraction by-products
- LYNN, A. K., YANNAS, I. V. & BONFIELD, W. 2004. Antigenicity and immunogenicity of collagen. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research,71B,343-354.