Acidic extraction, lyophilized
Packaging: 10 - 100 mg
Storage: 2 - 8˚C
- Lyophilized, highly purified Type I collagen (telocollagen), extracted via acid-based method that retains the fibrillar structure of the native collagen molecule and preserves the superior physical and mechanical properties of the collagen found in tissues (such as the high tensile strength)1,2
- In vitro cultures
- 3D cell cultures (high stiffness)
- Collagen for culture coatings
- Tissue engineering scaffolds
- The Fibrous Proteins of the Matrix. Molecular Cell Biology, 4th edition.New York: W.H. Freeman.
- LI, J., REN, N., QIU, J., JIANG, H., ZHAO, H., WANG, G., BOUGHTON, R. I., WANG, Y. & LIU, H. 2013. Carbodiimide crosslinked collagen from porcine dermal matrix for high-strength tissue engineering scaffold. International journal of biological macromolecules,61,69-74.