Enzymatic extraction, lyophilized
Packaging: 10 - 100 mg
- Lyophilized atelocollagen, characterized by highly pure Type I collagen content exhibits superior physical properties (strength, elasticity) and functionality
- The proprietary enzyme-based extraction method used removes telopeptides at the non-helical N and C termini, resulting in a triple helix configuration that exhibits reduced immunogenicity.
- Three-dimensional cell cultures
- Collagen for cell assays (invasion assay, proliferation assay etc)
- Promed atelocollagen used as chemoattractant in cell invasion assay. Addition of atelocollagen to the substrate (A) promotes cell migration more efficiently than regular substrate (B) as quantified in graph C
1. LYNN, A. K., YANNAS, I. V. & BONFIELD, W. 2004. Antigenicity and immunogenicity of collagen. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research,71B,343-354.